In accordance with the provisions of article 5.2 of the C.E.F. Statute, the C.E.F. Board adopted the following Resolution on October 3, 2021:
- The following CE.F. Program is confirmed:
- compliance with and implementation of the provisions of the articles of the C.E.F. Statute;
- participation inactions and meetings organized in the Forest Europe process;
- participation in actions and meetings organized with the representatives of the Institutions of the European Union;
- participation in the actions organized by the members of the C.E.F.
- Antalya, Turkey - November, 2021;
- Romania - June, 2022;
- Romania - September, 2022;
- the list is open;
- bringing new members to the C.E.F.;
- strengthening the C.E.F., E.F.A.S. and A.G.F.E.E..
2. The position of President of C.E.F. is confirmed until September 16, 2022 of Marian Stoicescu in order to implement the C.E.F. Program.